Anyone who is a fellow Lymie, has a friend/family member with Lyme disease, a professional in the healthcare/medical field, personally tried or uses herbs & supplements and/or has knowledge of herbs & supplements….I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!
I am currently undergoing treatment to desensitize my allergies to adhesives (even paper tape & band-aids), rubbing alcohol, ChloraPrep, anything with alcohol- for example most lotions (since most of them contain a type or several types of alcohol in them) and betadine (which I developed after having a midlines and several PICC lines in 2011).
I started seeing a doctor/acupuncturist to desensitize my allergies and start detoxifying to prepare for my treatment in Germany. I have had phenomenal results with the acupuncture but I’m not so sure about the supplements.
Currently, the supplements I am taking are:
– Candicid Forte (1 capsule, 2x a day)
– AIO (1 ounce 1-3x a day)
– Ba-Co-Flor (probiotic) (1 capsule 1-2x a day)
– Cilantro Extract (1 tablet 1-3x a day)
– Nepro-Rella (6 tablets 3x a day)
– Cerebro Calm (1-3 capsules a day)
– Metapan (1 capsule 2x a day)
– Enerdreen (1 capsule 2x a day)
– Folidreen (15 droplets under tongue 1x a day)
– Antitox- revitalization
– Antitox- cellular recharge
– Allertox- Allerdrain